You’re already paying for insurance and your car came with a factory warranty – so why would you need an extended warranty? The truth is that for most car owners, an extended warranty is a worthwhile investment. Here are six reasons why buying extra coverage from companies like Chrysler Warranty Direct is worth it.
- The factory warranty won’t last forever. While most new cars come with built-in warranties, they typically only last about five years. By the time that warranty ends, your car has racked up some mileage and is more likely to need repairs now than it did before. Adding an extra two or three years onto your coverage can make all the difference when costly service needs arise.
- Comprehensive coverage protects just about everything. From the speedometer acting up to the A/C giving out on the hottest day of the year, extended warranties can offer coverage for almost anything mechanical. When they say comprehensive coverage, they’re not kidding. Chrysler Warranty Direct, for example, offers a Maximum Care Plan that covers more than 5,000 vehicle components.
- The cost of repairs often exceeds the cost of the warranty. Sky-high repair costs, or manageable warranty bills? You decide. Plus, you can enroll in monthly payment plans through CWD to make the cost even easier to handle.
- They can cover roadside emergencies. Common roadside problems, like flat tires and getting locked out, are also covered by extended warranties depending on the plan you select.
- They pay for the cost of rental cars. While your vehicle is worked on, most extended warranties will fund the use of a rental car, so you can still get to work and run errands with ease.
- They provide peace of mind you can’t get anywhere else. You’re on a road trip in the middle of nowhere, or you’re out of state on business, when the car breaks down. Depending on your warranty plan, Chrysler Warranty Direct will pay for lodging, meals and transportation, offering solace in an otherwise stressful situation.
Extended warranties may not seem worth it right now with your new car parked safely in the garage, but they certainly will as soon as something goes wrong. Get coverage for your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram or other vehicle now, so you don’t have to worry about it later by contacting Chrysler Warranty Direct for details.